What I’m Reading Right Now: Mastery by Robert Greene
Robert Greene: Mastery
In this episode, I go into what I’m reading at the moment:
- Mastery by Robert Greene
In this book, Robert Greene explores the path to power that the great masters of the world took. It’s the perfect book for those who are trying to find their way in life toward a significant goal.
- Mastery is a process that you need to be willing to undertake
- It can often include initial boredom and difficulty that most people don’t get through
- Mastery starts with an apprenticeship phase that you need to go through in order to achieve it.
- True mastery comes through consistent work
- Why you should look at your work as a vocation
- It takes up to 10,000 hours of practice before you can achieve mastery at anything
To get your copy of Mastery click the image :
If you liked this episode, you’ll love:
Our latest episodes
Deals for our listeners: ...
Never Miss a Show and Grow Yourself Physically and Mentally
Looking for more of the Warrior Soul Podcast? Consider joining our newsletter.
- New episodes sent to your inbox each week
- Access to exclusive content
- An invitation to our Private Fitness Academy Facebook Group
The Warriors Obituary Society
If you are a man who is searching for deeper meaning in life, consider joining our brotherhood, The Warrior’s Obituary Society.
This group empowers men to live epic lives worthy of epic obituaries. It consists of an 8 week development program centered on improving your fitness, finances, relationships, and impact on this world. From there, we continue the fight with weekly challenges, workouts, and guidance toward achieving your most valued goals. Learn more by clicking the button below.
Support our amazing sponsor, FBOMB Nutrition, and get 20% off of your first order with the code WARRIORSOUL at checkout!
FBOMB makes delicious low carb fat fueled snacks including their amazing macadamia nut butters, oils, meat snacks, and cheese crisps.
They’re also amazing people who send boxes of their products overseas to the troops on the front lines.
It’s an amazing company and their products are top quality, which is why we have them as a sponsor.
You can also support the show by purchasing supplements from 1stPhorm. They make some of the best supplements in the world.
1stPhorm makes the greatest nutritional supplements in the world. Their Opti-Greens are the mainstay of my own micro-nutritional supplementation program. Whether you’re looking to perform better, shed a few pounds, or look like a Greek God, their products will help you along on your way. Click the image below to shop now.