How to Eat Enough Healthy Calories & Why Genetics Don’t Matter Much for Weight Loss
How to Eat Enough Healthy Calories & Why Genetics Don’t Matter As Much As We Think They Do for Weight Loss
This week Chris discusses questions he drew from the Warrior Soul Fitness Academy Private Facebook Group. The first question comes from a member who can’t get enough to eat with his busy lifestyle. Chris delivers several ideas for getting enough protein, fats, and calories on the go. He covers this for both keto and non-keto dieters. The second question asks how someone can properly do an active rest or deload week. Chris discusses several techniques for improving mobility and reducing those nagging aches and pains during your active rest periods and during your training weeks. Finally, Chris discusses why genetics are not as important as we think they are when it comes to weight loss, obesity, and chronic obesity related illnesses like diabetes and heart disease.
Join the Warrior Soul Fitness Academy
For those who are looking for more direct guidance, but don’t want to spend thousands on direct coaching, we have a small training group called the Warrior Soul Agoge. It includes:
- Community: To surround yourself with others looking to become better and stronger versions of themselves.
- Mentorship: to help guide you on your path not only in fitness, but also in life.
- Daily Workouts: you can either follow the elite level pre-set programs I used for some of my high-level clients or follow the workouts I post every day! Hundreds of workouts included with membership including workouts that you can do at home!
- Form Guidance: upload videos of your exercises to our private Facebook group where I’ll give you queues to help you perfect your form on the big exercises!
- Customized Nutrition: I’ll teach you how to create your own customized nutrition program, and I’ll guide you each week through our private Facebook group!
- Weekly Recipes: Make your diet delicious and easy to follow with my five star collection of healthy recipes!
- Live coaching each week: Join our private zoom calls each week where you can ask me questions live!
- BONUS: FREE EBOOKS including the classic Getting to Shredded Program and our Fitness is Freedom Goal Setting Guide!
The Warrior Soul Podcast is sponsored by FBOMB Nutrition. Get 20% off of your first order of FBOMBs when you use the code WARRIORSOUL at checkout by clicking the image below!