Dale Dye: US Marine Corps Veteran, Actor, and War Movie Advisor
35 years ago, US Marine Corps Combat Veteran Dale Dye set out on a mission: to help Hollywood create a better war movie.
Our Guest: US Marine Corps Veteran, Actor, and Hollywood Consultant Dale Dye
Since he left the Marine Corps 35 years ago, Dale Dye has had a single mission: to help Hollywood to create better war movies and change how America views the common grunt.
Dale is definitely qualified for the job. He served in 31 major combat operations during the Vietnam War. During his Marine Corps career he rose from Private to Master Sergeant. He was selected as a Warrant Officer, and then went on to receive a commission through the Marine Corps’ Officer Candidate School.
Like many other Veterans, Dale was frustrated with the way that war movies depicted soldiers and marines. So he set about doing everything he could to infiltrate Hollywood and create more accurate and authentic war movies.
In this episode, we discuss Dale’s career in and out of the Marine Corps, how he got his start in show business, and his advice for other veterans who want to get into show business. We also discuss his current project No Bettter Place to Die a film that tells the story of the 505th Parachute Regiment of the 82nd Airborne Division during the Battle of Normandy.
To Connect with Captain Dye:
To Support No Better Place to Die
Join the Warrior Soul Fitness Academy
For those who are looking for more direct guidance, but don’t want to spend thousands on direct coaching, we have a small training group called the Warrior Soul Agoge. It includes:
- Community: To surround yourself with others looking to become better and stronger versions of themselves.
- Mentorship: to help guide you on your path not only in fitness, but also in life.
- Daily Workouts: you can either follow the elite level pre-set programs I used for some of my high-level clients or follow the workouts I post every day! Hundreds of workouts included with membership including workouts that you can do at home!
- Form Guidance: upload videos of your exercises to our private Facebook group where I’ll give you queues to help you perfect your form on the big exercises!
- Customized Nutrition: I’ll teach you how to create your own customized nutrition program, and I’ll guide you each week through our private Facebook group!
- Weekly Recipes: Make your diet delicious and easy to follow with my five star collection of healthy recipes!
- Live coaching each week: Join our private zoom calls each week where you can ask me questions live!
- BONUS: FREE EBOOKS including the classic Getting to Shredded Program and our Fitness is Freedom Goal Setting Guide!
The Warrior Soul Podcast is sponsored by FBOMB Nutrition. Get 20% off of your first order of FBOMBs when you use the code WARRIORSOUL at checkout! Click the image below to get yours!