We love all of the MOS’s, but we’d be lying if we didn’t say we really love 0311’s. There’s not a cockier or more pissed off group in the entire Corps, and they often do not play well with others, but they get the job done regardless of the outcome for themselves and they fight, more than anything, for the Marine next to them.
The Riflemen’s Creed
- This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
- My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
- My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
- My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
- My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
- Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
- So be it, until victory is America’s and there is no enemy, but peace!
TEE SHIRT SIZING CHART
Designed and printed by US military veterans. Printed on comfortable 100% cotton tee. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will fix it! Any questions? Just hit us up over the live chat below or at [email protected] Questions about delivery can be directed to [email protected]