How to Optimize Your Production of Growth Hormone Naturally
If you’ve experienced a traumatic brain injury, one of the most damaging factors is not the damage itself but the hormone deficiencies that come as a result of brain inflammation. In particular, a brain injury can completely shut down your growth hormone production
Several months ago, we interviewed Dr. Mark Gordon of the Warrior Angels Foundation to discuss the role that brain injury can have in growth hormone deficiency, and the affect it takes on the body.
- Why Growth Hormone is important to the body and why a Growth Hormone deficiency could occur.
- The symptoms of a Growth Hormone Deficiency.
- Injectable Human Growth Hormone Therapy and why it is useful but not as harmless as people think.
- Natural ways of increasing growth hormone production in the body.
- Human Growth Hormone Secretagogues, or supplements that could increase natural production of growth hormone as a logical first step before taking injectable human growth hormone.
- Why many HGH Secretagogues do not work and what to look for in an effective Secretagogue.
- The Secretagogue that Doctor Gordon uses in his own practice.
Video 1: Why is Human Growth Hormone So Important?
- Human growth hormone is secreted by the anterior pituitary gland, a gland located at the base of the back end of the brain.
- A deficiency in growth hormone can disrupt every other hormonal pathway in the body and could lead to: cognitive decline, lower energy, depression, moodiness, lower libido, and a host of other issues.
- High intensity exercise, fasting, and consumption of good fats and lower sugar consumption are all ways that one could naturally increase growth hormone secretion.
Video 2: Why Jumping into HGH Therapy is NOT a Good Idea without First Trying Alternatives
- HGH Therapy is effective, but extremely expensive
- Injectable HGH could stop the pituitary completely from making natural Growth Hormone, leaving you with a larger deficiency than you had before once you stop taking the therapy.
- Growth Hormone Secretagogues are a much more logical first step in fixing an HGH deficiency, but beware of sub quality secretagogues.
Video 3: What to Look for In a Growth Hormone Secretagogue
- raw ingredients should be micronized.
- unless the secretagogue has liposomal technology, it will not be absorbed properly enough to be effective.
The Secretagogue that Dr. Gordon Uses in His Practice
If you are interested in learning more about the human growth hormone secretagogue that Doctor Gordon uses in his own practice along with all of the peer reviewed scientific research behind it, you can find it in our store by clicking on the picture below.