Jeff Tejcek is the founder of virtual EMDR, a resource that provides online mental therapy
Jeff Tejcek is the founder of Virtual EMDR, an online therapy tool for those with PTSD.
VirtualEMDR.com is a therapy that treats PTSD, depression, anxiety, addiction and trauma with a private, self-guided software.
EMDR is a 30+ year, therapeutic treatment recognized by therapists and medical health experts.
Virtual EMDR :
- Free to military personnel for 30 days
- 1500 Military Veterans have successfully used the program
- More than 15,000 successful sessions
- Accessible with internet and tablet, laptop, or computer
- Unique Software designed by therapists and mental health experts specifically for Virtual EMDR
- Software recognized by World Health Organization, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and American Psychiatric Association, among others.
You can access Virtual EMDR free for 30 days by visiting http://www.virtualemdr.com/access and using the code “hero.”