I think the mobility and balance work that I’ve been putting in lately has been paying off.
Definitely able to sink my hips well.
On my lifts, I have not been going heavy. I haven’t gone over 300lbs on squats or deadlifts for nearly six months.
Much of this is because, at this point, I do not see the need to based on my goals, which are to:
- Become more attractive than George Clooney as I age
- Keep my beautiful girlfriend happy with the way I look
- Not get injured by the 20-year-olds I roll with in Jiu-Jitsu
- Be able to hike, run, sprint into my 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and on
- Oh yeah, and then Kevin Meier hit me with another goal – to be alive and coherent for the US Tricentennial.
Squats 4 sets of 8, 6, 5, and 10
Squat cleans from the hip + Romanian deadlift complex 5 sets of 3 + 5
Single arm Incline dumbbell press 2 minutes each side with 15 lb dumbbell (this sucked big time)
Turkish getups 5 sets of 1 each side
Diamond pushups 5 sets of 10
What did you get done today?