Whenever we’re trying to do big things in our lives, it always seems like we don’t have enough time.
The truth is that we all have the same 24 hours in a day.
We don’t lack time, we lack attention.
- Get 8 Hours of Sleep or you’ll lose part of your attention to fatigue
- Go to sleep early and wake up early
- Focus on one thing at a time
- turn off your phone notifications
- get your phone as far away from you as possible while you’re focusing
- keep one window up at a time on your computer
- Plan the day before
- create a schedule
- create a checklist for each item on your schedule
- Create lists
- keep a notebook with you wherever you go so that you can record things you need to pay attention to later
- Build a team to help you with the things you shouldn’t be doing
- Be present in everything you do. Don’t treat your family and relations as second class citizens.
- Prioritize what you’re focusing on.